AOBOG Oral Exam Interactive Review Course - August
Now with Hybrid Options
ABC utilizes e-learning tools and strategies to appeal and meet the needs of all adult learners preparing for their OB/GYN board exam. You now have the option to select your own personalized learning pathway – either live in-person or live-remote. In-person attendees are provided the opportunity for additional discussion and a social environment for an optimal breakout session experience. Live-remote learners can still be engaged by asking questions of lecturing faculty and participating in the daily interactive sessions.
All candidates will receive:
- High-yield, exam-focused lectures including OB, ONC, Urogyn, Primary Care, Periop, OFC GYN and REI topics. AOBOG core topics highlighted in course binder and Test Topics Manual.
- Interactive sessions: Daily breakouts, both on-site and off-site. Faculty facilitated structured cases will provide opportunities for you to verbalize the answers as you would in the actual exam. Thus, you will walk into your exam with confidence.
- Dedicated evening session walks you through the Osteopathic Exam. Learn tips and strategies along with the opportunity to ask questions.
- Knowledge capsules - Upon registration, you will gain access to additional lectures which you can watch at your leisure.
- Added bonus! The entire 5 days will be recorded. Recordings will be available to all attendees for 3 months after the course.
- Up to 42.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Note: We encourage early registration so your materials are received in a timely manner. An administrative fee of $150 will be added to your registration starting July 31st
- Note: After July 17th a change in course modality by the registrant will incur a $250 changeover fee. You will be invoiced for this amount and once payment has been made, you will be switched over
To maximize our time together, ABC will provide you with 7+ hours of online lectures to view prior to arriving at our course. Interactive afternoon sessions will include questions on these lectures to test your retention and offers the opportunity for review.
Choose from one of our hybrid options (Live in Asheville, NC or Remote via WebEx):
- Live Interactive Review Course - $1,800
- Combo package: Live Interactive Review Course & 3 Mock Orals - $2,100 (save $180)
- Premium package: Live Interactive Review Course, 2 Mock Orals, and Set of 85 Structured Cases - $2,612.50 (save $252.50)
- Comprehensive package: Interactive Review Course, Set of 45 Structured Cases, Clinical Scenarios and 2 Mock Orals - $2,590 (save $250)
Packages can not be combined with other discounts.
Discount below only apply to 5-day stand-alone course
ABC offers a 10% discount ($180 savings) to qualifying registrants purchasing this 5-day board prep course priced at $1,800.
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend (to receive the friend discount both registrations must be received within 48 hrs)
Use Coupon Code: 1AOBOGAUG24 in your shopping cart.
Siobhan M. Kehoe
"Truth be known, I did pass….and with flying colors!”
“The core topics lecture really helped to cover what I needed to know.” - DW
"The conference was awesome. I've never attended a course that was so Board-specific!" -- SR
"As a general practitioner who has not had to be in ‘study mode’ for several years, I leave your course feeling extremely confident that I have been given all the tools needed in order to thrive during my oral exam. Thank you, Dr. Das!"
I gained confidence and found weak areas to improve on before the exam. The Structured Cases Workshop was a great review of cases in the format of the mock oral exam was extremely helpful.
"I can't tell you enough how appreciative I am for your individual 'strategy' session at the end of the (long!) day. That was the first time I have shared some of my thoughts and experiences regarding my previous exam failures with anyone outside my immediate family and close friends. Just that process was empowering for me as well. First, it was just simply good 'practice' for me to sit in an 'uncomfortable' setting and speak to someone I don't really know (hmmm...sounds kind of like oral boards). Second, you affirmed some of the ideas/plans I already had for how to tackle boards this time. And third, I got to hear from you, 'Enough with the excuses, just do it!' (my paraphrase). Even though I am extremely motivated to be successful this time around, I now feel like I have another person to be accountable to. I want to be one of your success stories." - JM