Structured Cases for Statistics and Study Design
The structured cases for Statistics and Study Design are created to help you prepare for the subspecialty certifying exam. Statistical concepts are explained in a concise, easy-to-digest format to make understanding the commonly used statistics and the basic principles of study design less intimidating.
In this collection we cover:
Basic study design
- Case-control study
- Retrospective and prospective cohort studies
- Randomized controlled trial
- Understanding bias and confounding
Commonly used statistics
- T-test and student t-test
- Wilcoxon Rank Sum/Mann-Whitney U
- One way ANOVA and Kruskal Wallis
- Chi-square and Fisher’s Exact test
- Odds Ratio, Relative Risk and Confidence Intervals
Power Analysis and post-hoc power analysis
- Alpha and Type 1 error
- Beta and Type 2 error
- Sensitivity, specificity, positive and negative predictive values and likelihood ratio
- Interpreting an ROC Curve
- Interpreting a Forest Plot
6-month online access.
- Free app - download the Litmos Mobile app so you can access the cases anytime and anywhere.
- Purchase at any time and delay your subscription until you are ready