Interactive Review Course for ABOG or AOBOG OB/GYNs - April
This course will be held virtually via Zoom. Looking for Category I CME hours? You will receive 41.75 hours of AMA PRA Category I hours when you attend our course. Our 5-day review course content and faculty lecturers are inspected closely and thoroughly by our accrediting institution.
Each day of our course is filled with focused didactic sessions on OB, REI, Primary Care, Onc GYN/Office & FPM. We think you'll even enjoy and have fun being in the classroom again. You'll even pick up clinical pearls that apply to your everyday practice.
A typical day would include:
- Condensed, focused, targeted lectures
- Optional daily written questions in an exam environment
- Facilitated and interactive review of answers
- CQRPE test-taking methodology
- Up to 41.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Knowledge capsules - Upon registration, you will gain access to additional lectures which you can watch at your leisure
- Added bonus: The entire 5 days will be recorded. Recordings will be available to all attendees for 3 months after the course
- Note: We encourage early registration so your materials are received in a timely manner. An administrative fee of $150 will be added to your registration after March 26th
To maximize our time together, ABC will provide you with over 7+ hours of online lectures to view prior to arriving at our course. Optional interactive afternoon sessions will include questions on these lectures to test your retention and offer the opportunity for review.
ABC offers a 10% discount ($170 savings) to qualifying registrants purchasing this 5-day board prep course priced at $1,700.
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend (to receive the friend discount both registrations must be received within 48 hrs)
Use Coupon Code: 1MOC_OCCAPR24 in your shopping cart.
Siobhan M. Kehoe
"Thanks so much for your comprehensive Board Review. It was a pleasure! In addition, I met some great friends. We all left saying, "See you in 6 years!" - OM
"I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your course. It was very informative, and the speakers were great. It is always good to review everything every so often. Just to let everyone know, I passed my MOC test last Thursday with a 93%. I don't feel that I would have done that well without your course. Thanks again."
"Your course is 5/5 stars for excellence in course content, speaker acumen, organization, professionalism --- it is everything I could ask for and more" -- VC
"I cannot believe how accommodating and genuinely interested you've been in meeting all my needs. You all have surpassed my expectations."
“ABC prepared me so well for my oral exam that I did not hesitate to call you for my MOC exam too. I didn’t see it coming, although I should have, that Dr. Das once again reached out and called me after I asked a few questions to her staff. Incredibly she remembered me from 5 years ago! We strategized on which selectives to chose and when to take the exam relative to the course. I told her how easy the oral exam had been because ABC thoroughly prepared me. She promised I would have the same confidence walking into my MOC exam. In just 15 minutes I went from high anxiety to bring it on."
"I came to ABC for preparation for both my written and oral exam, so naturally I came back for my MOC written. I passed my MOC exam. As I've come to expect your review course was spot on the topics and details that I needed to answer the questions correctly. Thank you for all your guidance!"