Written Exam Online Learning Prep Course
America's Board Review Course has the best OB/GYN Board Preparation Course on the market. It includes everything you need to pass your exam whether you prefer learning in a live interactive environment or self-paced from the comfort of home. Both Live and Online courses provide guidance, accountability, study strategy and personal tips and advice from our Course Founder, Dr. Krishna Das and our Course Director, Dr. Amos Adelowo.
Optional guidance: Purchase performance reports with experienced ABC faculty (correspondence via email). We will evaluate your progress and send you specific ways to stay on track.
Online Review Features:
- Over 42 hours of high-yield, exam-focused recordings including OB, ONC, Urogyn, Primary Care, Periop, OFC GYN and REI topics
- Strategy videos help you design a study plan ranging in length from 1 week to 10 weeks. These guidelines hold you accountable - whether you have months or days to prepare for the qualifying or written exam
- The orientation video explains how to optimally navigate this learning pathway to ultimately pass your qualifying or written exam
- Pre-lecture questions are designed to assess your fund of knowledge before lectures to enhance the efficiency of your review
- Post-lecture quizzes are designed to assess your comprehension and identify your strengths and weaknesses. Quiz questions include an explanation of each answer, as well as references. Several also include a video of Dr. Das demonstrating the evidence-based CQRPE written question methodology
- Over 400 written questions available throughout the course
- For those who wish to delve deeper into topics with their peers, networking with your colleagues will be available via a discussion forum
- Supplemental videos on written exam tips, test-taking methodology, study strategy, adult learners and more
- The fundamentals of our Test Taking Skills Online course is included in this review. So no need to purchase it too!
- Includes course binder
Are you a successful Online Learner? Check out this white paper if you aren't sure.
Choose from one of the following:
Package #3 - Online Prep Course, 1 yr. subscription to (WQO) Written Questions Online, Set of Q Banks & Practice Exam - $2,280.50 (Save $179.50)
- Package #2 - Online Prep Course, 1 yr. subscription to (WQO) Written Questions Online & Practice Exam - $2,065.50 (Save $179.50)
- Package #1 - Online Prep Course, 1 yr. subscription to (WQO) Written Questions Online - $1,890 (Save $160)
- Written Exam Online Learning Prep Course - $1,600
*ABC will not allow any account sharing and closely watches this type of activity on every online streaming purchase. Any accounts with simultaneous logins or suspicious activity will be immediately terminated without refund.
Written Test Taking Skills Online Course: If you have scored less than 200 on your CREOGS, are gunning for a fellowship, or failed your written boards, you MUST take this online course. The majority who incorporate the CQRPE method as an adjunct to the review course, see an improvement on average of 20 points.
Written Questions Online: Most written exam candidates want questions, questions, questions. No problem! As a matter of fact, we have so many exam-focused written questions, that we have organized them into seven manuals like PROLOGs: OB, Gynecology & Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, REI, Office & Primary Care, FPMRS & Ethics. Practice with questions and receive your answers with narrative explanation and supporting reference. Altogether there are close to 1400 questions at half the cost of PROLOGs!
Q Banks: 300 Computer-based questions designed to simulate your written board and CREOG in-service exam. The subject matter for the questions is chosen based on the likelihood of occurring on your exams.
Practice Exam: Our “Practice OB/GYN Board Exam” is composed of 250 questions with an allotted time of 60 seconds per question. We recommend taking this exam at least two weeks ahead of your “actual event”. This will allow you sufficient time to tweak your studies with a specific focus. You can choose from two format options: 1) Test Mode: Once you have completed all of the questions within each topic, you can click on the results tab to view or download the report which provides you with the answers. 2) Practice Mode: After each question, the correct answer is also followed by a brief narrative explanation of the answer content and supporting reference. This will not only provide answers but can serve as an important study tool for the content and concept being tested.
Category II credit hrs - AMA and AOA deem online courses fall under the non-interactive/on-demand/enduring material/home study activities. Category II credit hours are self-reporting.
Packages cannot be combined with other discounts
ABC offers a 10% discount ($160 savings) to qualifying registrants purchasing this Online Learning prep course. Each of the following qualifies for a discount:
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend (to receive the friend discount both registrations must be received within 48 hrs)
Use Coupon Code: 1ONLINE24 in your shopping cart.
“Dear Dr. Das, I passed my written exam!!! No doubt it was one of the most difficult things I have had to endure, especially having given birth and adjusting to a newborn a few months before taking the exam! I am beyond ecstatic that I can finally, finally put this exam behind me. I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and also for not giving up on me and pushing me to focus on your test taking strategy.” DL
"Love Dr. Das' way of presenting material! She is a top notch lecturer.” – EB
“Dr. Adelowo gave very practical lectures and highlighted high yield points.” – GL
"I just wanted to share some great news with you. I passed the Written Exam!!!!! I really think the Online Course combined with the Jolley's & the Test Taking Skills Workshop made the difference. I am so grateful to you and for that phone call where you really convinced me of what I needed to do to pass. You made it very clear and you motivated me to follow through with your advice! I am forever grateful. Now on to the Orals!" DK (came to ABC for her attempt and passed)
"I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for your amazing board prep course that helped me pass ABOG Boards!!!! I've never been a great test taker and my CREOG scores were not the best (<200) so I was very nervous going into ABOG Boards. The CQRPE method was incredibly effective, I only wish I had learned it sooner! The course itself broke everything down perfectly, in-depth enough to explain the important concepts but succinct in highlighting the major take-home points for the exam and I've continued to use the lecture material for review as I begin seeing patients on my own. Favorite presenters were Dr. Budinetz, Dr. Tomlin, Dr. Pearce and Dr. Das. I'm recommending the ABC Course to all of my junior residents and will be taking the Oral Boards prep course in-person next fall. Thank you again!” KQ