How Does ABC Compare with Other Review Courses?
We acknowledge that residents' resources and programs' funding are not endless. At ABC there are no hidden costs. When you come to our review course we include the following:
- Personalized 1400+ page course binder containing the faculty’s handouts
- Discounted room rates for our registrants
- No additional cost for sharing rooms
- Breakfast served every morning
- Lunch each day
- Beverage service served all day every day
- Category I CME - We know residents don't need CME but we invest in our accreditation as a measure of quality.
Note the price per credit hour in the chart above is based only on full-price registrations for ABC. Residents always get at least a 10% discount. See how the price per credit hour compares when discounts are applied:
- Full Price: $1700 $37.21
- Resident discount 10%: $1530 $33.49
- Resident+Friend discount: $1453.50 $30.14
“Let me start by letting you know how much I enjoyed and learned at your April review course for preparing for my oral exam. I attended a different review course for my written boards, I passed, but your course far exceeded the one I attended!” EB
"I passed my written exam on the third try. This is my first time to take my orals. I wanted to prepare well so I could get it done right the first time. I did not prepare well for the written and that is my fault as I did not do my research properly. I want a well-rounded course that prepares me thoroughly and make the process easier. This time I did do my research. The fact that you e-mailed me before the course to ask how you can meet my needs proves the point...Never has any other course asked what I wanted. Thank You." -- BN
"I just wanted to send you all a sincere thank you. The professionalism, personalized attention and structured board review course surpassed all expectations. I have been referring ABC to my colleagues for the best board review course option.' TS
"Finally an allopathic course that understands our osteopathic exam needs!" -- J
Have other review companies asked you to send your study schedule?
So what are my plans for this last week before my exam?
- Practice test in the morning
- Work on the latter half of ABC written questions
- Finish latter half of ABC written questions
- PROLOG on Obstetrics
- Wednesday –
- Visit Pearson Testing Center in Morning
- Pack up our moving truck.
- Finish packing our truck
- Morning massage
- Work my last shift as a resident starting at 7pm
- PROLOG on GYN that evening
- PROLOG on GYN/ONC
- PROLOG on Office
- Review Stats/Epidemiology
- Maybe go to a movie or out on a date...we'll see
- Pack for Monday
- Appointment Certification Letter
- Drivers License and Credit card and Employ ID card
- Pack the practice questions to go over in testing center waiting area
- Have all my Yellow pages Test Topic Manual available
- Wake up at 5 to 5:30
- Go for a 30-45 minute run at Simpson lake
- Chocolate, Peanut butter banana protein shake for breakfast
- Do 20 practice questions at home
- Limit my fluids, NO caffeine
- Wear a new shirt (tradition)
- Arrive at Testing Center at 7:30AM
- Rock the test!!
"Thank you so much for everything! This is going to be great!" MA