FAQ's for the ABOG REI Certifying Exam
This manual provides a checklist approach to your ABOG REI certifying or AOBOG oral exam. The line of questioning for both the case list and structured cases is very predictable. These Frequently Asked Questions are organized by topic for:
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive Surgery
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome / Ovulatory Disorders
- Disorders or Sexual Differentiation
- Pregnancy Loss
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Male Infertility
- Hormones, Receptors, Steroid Pathway
- Infertility Lab Techniques
- Fertility Treatment
Don't be taken by surprise on your exam!
Note: Answers are not provided. This manual is designed to test your knowledge and verbalization skills just as you will need to do during the oral exam. No refunds.