Now with Hybrid Options
ABC utilizes e-learning tools and strategies to appeal and meet the needs of all adult learners preparing for their OB/GYN board exam. You now have the option to select your own personalized learning pathway – either live in-person or live-remote. In-person attendees are provided the opportunity for additional discussion and a social environment for an optimal breakout session experience. Live-remote learners can still be engaged by asking questions of lecturing faculty and participating in the daily interactive sessions.
All candidates will receive:
- High-yield, exam-focused lectures including OB, ONC, Urogyn, Primary Care, Periop, OFC GYN and REI topics
- Interactive sessions:
- Daily breakouts, both on-site and off-site, led by faculty
- Your retention will be tested by topic-specific questions, practicing our CQRPE written test-taking methodology and participating in a facilitated review of the answers.
- Dedicated evening session for written exam candidates - Although the major emphasis of the lecture is on strategies for taking a written test, we also walk through the format and content of the written board exam. In addition, you will be given a system for analyzing your performance and predicting your results.
- Knowledge capsules - Upon registration, you will gain access to additional lectures which you can watch at your leisure.
- Added bonus! The entire 5 days will be recorded. Recordings will be available to all attendees for 3 months after the course.
- Up to 47.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Note: We encourage early registration so your materials are prepared in a timely manner. An administrative fee of $150 will be added to your registration after April 1st.
Choose from one of our hybrid options (Live in Asheville, NC or Remote via WebEx):
Comprehensive Package - Interactive Prep Course, Written Test Taking Skills Online Course, 1 yr subscription to Written Questions Online (WQO) & Practice Exam, $2,448.00 (Save $222.00)
- Premium Package - Interactive Prep Course, Written Test Taking Skills Online Course & 1 yr subscription to Written Questions Online (WQO) - $2,272.50 (Save $202.50)
- Combo Package - Interactive Prep Course & Written Test Taking Skills Online Course - $1,822.50 (Save $202.50)
- Interactive Prep Course - $1,700
Packages cannot be combined with other discounts (referenced below)
Discounts – only applies to 5-day stand-alone course
ABC offers discounts to qualifying registrants purchasing this 5-day board prep course priced at $1,700. Each of the following qualify for a discount and you may combine up to two discounts.
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend (to receive the friend discount both registrations must be received within 48 hrs)
If you qualify for 10% discount ($170 savings) use Coupon Code: 1WrittenAPR22 in your shopping cart
If you qualify for an additional 5% discount ($76.50 savings), Please contact ABC staff.
Written Test Taking Skills Online Course: If you have scored less than 200 on your CREOGS, are gunning for a fellowship, or failed your written boards, you MUST take this online course. The majority who incorporate the CQRPE method as an adjunct to the review course, see an improvement on average of 20 points.
Written Questions Online: Most written exam candidates want questions, questions, questions. No problem! As a matter of fact, we have so many exam-focused written questions, that we have organized them into seven manuals like PROLOGs: OB, Gynecology & Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, REI, Office & Primary Care, FPMRS & Ethics. Practice with questions and receive your answers with narrative explanation and supporting reference. Altogether there are over 1200 questions at half the cost of PROLOGs!
Practice Exam: Our “Practice OB/GYN Board Exam” is composed of 250 questions with an allotted time of 60 seconds per question. We recommend taking this exam at least two weeks ahead of your “actual event”. This will allow you sufficient time to tweak your studies with a specific focus. Additionally, we have separated the test into two parts so you will be able to monitor your performance in the first half and the second half of the exam. We look for your performance to remain constant rather than to either deteriorate during the exam or to indicate that you are one of those folks who needs to “warm up” early on before you hit your stride.
Siobhan M. Kehoe
"The other chief resident and I are recommending this course to our junior residents for preparation for the written osteopathic boards. The only issue is that we have a limited budget for our medical education conferences. Regardless of this, we both felt that it was WELL worth every penny. There are cheaper, more local courses, but our senior residents felt that they were a waste of time. I intend to come back before my oral boards in two years." -- RC."
"Your faculty's passion for both teaching and their field was infectious and made learning fun again" -- ES
"It was so refreshing to hear lectures by clinicians for clinicians. It is amazing how much material you can cover when the lecture is not ladened with the speaker's research and ego. I appreciate your faculty sticking to the ACOG guidelines and their no-nonsense and practical
"Thanks so much. The course was more than helpful. It's just a matter of studying hard and staying focused. Thanks once again." - LP
"Dr. Das’ personal interest in the success of participants is evident & encouraging."
"This was an extraordinary course! It was amazing to see all of the high yield topics of OB/GYN consolidated into 5 days of a ”boot camp” and walk away feeling empowered and enlightened. I feel as though I have gained the skills and tools needed to effectively take my boards and pass! Thank you so much for the opportunity. I truly appreciate all of the dedicated staff and lecturers that are associated with this course.review." -- EO