FAQ's for the ABOG FPMRS Certifying Exam
This manual provides a checklist approach to your ABOG FPMRS certifying exam. The line of questioning for both the case list and structured cases is very predictable. These Frequently Asked Questions are organized by topic for:
- Anatomy & Embryology
- Urinary Incontinence, UTI
- Neurogenic Voiding Dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Disorder
- Painful Bladder Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Disorders
- Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Fistula
- Perioperative Considerations & Surgical Complications
- Statistics & Study Design
This is a great tool to guide or cross-reference your studying and is even better to practice the oral exam format. Don't be taken by surprise on your exam!
Note: Answers are not provided. This manual is designed to test your knowledge and verbalization skills just as you will need to do during the oral exam. No refunds.