Register for our Subspecialty Webinars starting February 2021
ABOG 2020 Certifying Oral Exam Prep
Everything you need to prepare for the exam
ABC has everything you need to prepare for the 2020 Certifying Oral Exam. Our Written Question Online are prefect to help shore up the areas where you may be weak or if you just want more practice with questions. They are subject and topic specific. Purchase by subscription for the time that you need.
If you’re looking for more questions our Q-Banks are what you need. These multiple-choice computer-based questions are sold in sets of 50 and contain various topics.
FPMRS Oral Exam Webinar
Begins in February
ABC fills the information gap identified by FPMRS subspecialists frustrated with a deficiency in their oral exam prep. ABC's course director Dr. Amos Adelowo has put together a dynamic team to help you prepare and pass your subspecialty exam.
- Twelve 1-hour high yield webcasts
- Attend live for one or all sessions or learn on your own time by accessing the archives.
- Structured cases are sprinkled throughout so you immediately apply your knowledge.
Case List Tip
For FPMRS subspecialists
Here are some tips for creating an easy to navigate case list for you and the examiners.
- Be consistent: if you list that you did a mid-urethral sling, specify that for every case that you did. Adding detail such as the type of sling is fine if you are comfortable defending your choice in a clinical way, but if defending sling type is anxiety-provoking, it is best to leave the details off.
- Be organized: the guidelines for case list creation are quite vague for FPMRS and this can be nerve-racking. Organize your surgical cases by chief complaint categories: prolapse, incontinence, pain, other topics. Be consistent in your descriptions of chief complaint, therapy initiated, and outcomes. For office cases, organize them by category as well and ensure that you are able to defend things that may not be exactly by the book.
FPMRS Website Page
From everyone at ABC!
Wishing you the joy of family, the happiness of friends, and the love of the holiday season.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:December:
4th - 6th - ABC's MFM & REI Subspecialty Virtual Review Courses
15th - ABOG MOC Assignment due
18th - ABOG Final deadline to apply for 2021 Specialty & Subspecialty Qualifying Exam
Late - ABOG 2021 MOC application opens
8th - AOBOG applications due for Spring 2021 Subspecialty Exam without penalty