This webinar is the first in the country designed specifically to help you prepare for and pass your FPMRS oral board exam. The topics are taken directly from the ABOG/ACGME learning objectives and reviewed in weekly 1 hour sessions. Since half of your exam is structured cases, we sprinkle these throughout to let you immediately apply your new knowledge through a mock oral exam experience. The webinar begins the first week in January, 2019, and ends mid-March. In less than three months, we will cover the following topics:
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary tract symptoms: OAB, Nocturia, Voiding Dysfunction, Urinary Retention
- Urinary tract disorders: Fistulae, Diverticula, Infections
- Anorectal Disorders: Defecatory Dysfunction, Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Floor & Sexual Dysfunction
- Study Design and Statistical Methods
- Oral Examination Tips & Strategies
Attend live for one or all sessions, or learn on your own time by accessing the archives. As a special bonus, you’ll save $225 and also receive a FREE half hour private telephone mock oral exam when purchasing the entire series of 3 live webinars.
FREE Trial webinar session available. Send us your contact information and we'll send you a link to participate in one of our live sessions.