Virtual Test Taking Skills Workshop for the Written Exam & CREOGs
ABC provides excellence in Written Exam Preparation
Saturday, November 4th, 2023. This 5-hour virtual workshop is packed with ways to improve residents' test scores by improving their test-taking skills. Our goal is to provide residents with an advantage when preparing for the CREOG and/or Qualifying board exams, as well as to identify gaps in knowledge. This test-taking method is designed to boost confidence and ensure test scores will reflect true knowledge and understanding.
- Morning - This session will focus on ABC’s unique test-taking method, “CQRPE”, which was created by Dr. Krishna Das, ABC’s founder. This method teaches strategies to successfully take a written test and has been proven to improve exam scores by learning how to analyze performance.
- Late Morning/Afternoon - After the CQRPE method is explained, residents will practice using this method through exam practice questions created specifically for this workshop. Residents will then break into smaller groups to continue practicing this method; they will also have access to these questions after the day of the workshop.
- Final Session: Large group session with faculty using methodology and mixed content ABC questions
Who does this benefit?
- Residents who have previous low test scores.
- Course attendees who want more practice using the CQRPE method.
- Residencies with history of low CREOG scores.
- Written candidates who failed the Qualifying or written exam.
Contact Janine Bennis, ABC Residency Liaison, for residency pricing.
"Hi Dr. Das- Just wanted to let you know I passed the written board exam!!! I was someone who always scored below 200 on Creog and therefore was statistically in the 'less likely' to pass boards group. I truly believe that your course, along with mastering the CQRPE method, helped lead me on the right track to studying effectively my 4th year. Thank you so much!!!" - AF
"I’ve been to a course where all you do is go through written questions and still failed the exam. I completed your Test taking skills course online which gave me a method to approach questions. The interactive sessions at your live course allowed me to directly apply the method, as well as to observe firsthand others using the method. I finally know where I was going wrong after all these years. It’s pointless to just do questions if you don’t know HOW to do them. In just days, I was able to undo years of bad habits.” - DC