Register Now for our November Virtual Subspecialty Review Courses
November Virtual Interactive Review Courses for FPMRS and MFM Exam CandidatesNovember 10th - 12th
ABC has the best review courses in the country. We not only review high-yield content but also how to articulate it to board examiners.
- Oral exam strategy and techniques
- Condensed, focused, targeted lectures - reinforcing but not repeating foundation/basics from fellowship.
- Facilitated structured cases exercises
- Tips on how to construct and defend your case list
- Up to 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Optional packages available
- Recordings will be available to candidates up to the April 2024 exam
Test Taking Technique
Case List Strategy
Make sure you know ALL the categories on each summary sheet, not simply the ones you have applied. This is especially applicable to the office case list, where you may have strategically dodged those dreadful primary care categories. EVERY SINGLE category is fair game on your exam. Our Oral Exam FAQ Manual can spoon-feed you questions similar to those most frequently asked in each category.
Read More Online
Halloween Fun Facts
- Halloween is the second most profitable American holiday for retailers. Christmas is the first.
- The first pumpkins were carved from turnips.
- According to Irish legend, Jack O’Lanterns are named after a stingy man named Jack who, because he tricked the devil several times, was forbidden entrance into both heaven and hell. He was condemned to wander the Earth, waving his lantern to lead people away from their paths.
- Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
- Ireland is typically believed to be the birthplace of Halloween.
- Reese's peanut butter cups are the most popular candy. Tootsie Rolls are the least favorite.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:October:
3rd - ABC's Oral Exam Workshop
4th - 8th - ABC's Board Review Course
9th - 12th - ABOG Specialty Certifying Oral Exam Week #1
16th - AOBOG Spring 2024 Primary Written and Oral Exam application period begins
20th - 21st - AOBOG Fall Primary Oral Exam
23rd - 26th - ABOG Specialty Certifying Oral Exam Week #2
6th - 9th - ABOG Specialty Certifying Oral Exam Week #3
10th - 12th - ABC's Virtual MFM Review Course
10th - 12th - ABC's Virtual FPMRS Review Course
15th - ABOG MOC application submission deadline
Written Exam Candidates
Use the CREOG in-service training exam to gauge your performance for the written board exam. Anyone, not just residents, can take the exam, and it is STRONGLY advised for those who are repeating their board exam. Don't worry... the results come only to you.
Read More Test-Taking Tips Online