Register Now for our November Virtual Interactive Review Course
Test Taking Technique
Case List Strategy
Make sure you know ALL the categories on each summary sheet, not simply the ones you have applied. This is especially applicable to the office case list, where you may have strategically dodged those dreadful primary care categories. EVERY SINGLE category is fair game on your exam. Our Oral Exam FAQs can spoon-feed you questions similar to those most frequently asked in each category.
November Virtual Interactive Review Course for ABOG Oral Exam Candidates
November 16th - 21st
ABC has the best review course in the country. We not only review content but also how to articulate it to board examiners. We will also practice these skills daily.
- Oral exam strategy and techniques
- Condensed, focused, targeted lectures
- Small group, interactive, facilitated, roundtable discussions
- Facilitated structured cases exercises
- Tips on how to defend your case list
- Peer-to-peer and mentor-to-student engaged activities
- 55 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Optional packages available
Halloween Fun Facts
- Halloween is the second most profitable American holiday for retailers. Christmas is the first.
- The first pumpkins were carved from turnips.
- According to Irish legend, Jack O’Lanterns are named after a stingy man named Jack who, because he tricked the devil several times, was forbidden entrance into both heaven and hell. He was condemned to wander the Earth, waving his lantern to lead people away from their paths.
- Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
- Ireland is typically believed to be the birthplace of Halloween.
- Reese's peanut butter cups are the most popular candy. Tootsie Rolls are the least favorite.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:
10th - Final application deadline for AOBOG Fall Primary Written Exam with late fee
18th - Last day to apply for ABOG 2022 Subspecialty Qualifying exam without late fee
18th - Last day to apply for ABOG 2022 Specialty Qualifying exam without late fee
25th - 30th - AOBOG Fall Primary Written Exam
1st - 4th - ABOG Specialty Certifying Oral exam
8th - AOBOG Spring 2022 Gynecologic Oncology, FPMRS, MFM, and REI Subspecialty Exams application deadline without late fee
12th - 13th - AOBOG OB/GYN Primary Oral Exam
12th - 13th - AOBOG Subspecialty Exams
15th - ABOG MOC application submission deadline
15th - AOBOG Spring 2022 Gynecologic Oncology, FPMRS, MFM, and REI Subspecialty Exams application deadline with late fee
16th - ABC's Virtual Oral Exam Workshop
17th - 21st - ABC's Virtual Review Course
19th - 21st - ABC's Virtual MFM Review Course
19th - 21st - ABC's Virtual FPMRS Review Course
30th - AOBOG Spring 2022 Primary Written Exam application period begins
Written Exam Candidates
Use the CREOG in-service-training exam to gauge your performance for the written board exam. Anyone, not just residents, can take the exam and is STRONGLY advised for those who are repeating their board exam. Don't worry... the results come only to you. However, the one-page application and $120 examination fee are due November 9th.
Read More Test-Taking Tips Online