Register Now for our Virtual November Interactive Review Course
Test Taking Technique
Case List Strategy
Make sure you know ALL the categories on each summary sheet, not simply the ones you have applied. This is especially applicable to the office case list, where you may have strategically dodged those dreadful primary care categories. EVERY SINGLE category is fair game on the test. Our Oral Exam FAQ's can spoon feed you questions similar to those most frequently asked in each category.
Read More Online
November VIRTUAL Interactive Review Course
November 17th - 22nd, Virtual via Zoom
ABC has the best review course in the country. We not only review content, but also how to articulate to board examiners. We will also practice these skills daily.
- Oral exam strategy and techniques
- Condensed, focused, targeted lectures
- Small group, interactive, facilitated, roundtable discussions
- Facilitated structured cases exercises
- Tips on how to defend your case list
- Peer-to-peer and mentor-to-student engaged activities
- 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Optional packages below
Halloween Fun Facts
- Halloween is the second most profitable American holiday for retailers. Christmas is the first.
- The first pumpkins were carved from turnips
- According to Irish legend, Jack O’Lanterns are named after a stingy man named Jack who, because he tricked the devil several times, was forbidden entrance into both heaven and hell. He was condemned to wander the Earth, waving his lantern to lead people away from their paths.
- Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween
- Ireland is typically believed to be the birthplace of Halloween
- Reese's peanut butter cups is the most popular candy. Tootsie Rolls are the least favorite.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:
19th - Last day to apply for ABOG 2021 Subspecialty Qualifying exam without late fee
25th - AOBOG 2020 Primary Written fall late applications deadline
4th - 7th - ABOG Certifying Oral exam
9th - 14th- AOBOG Fall Primary Written Exam
16th - ABOG MOC application submission deadline
17th - ABC's Virtual Oral Exam Workshop in Charlotte, NC
18th - 22nd - ABC's Virtual review course in Charlotte, NC
20th - 2nd - ABC's Virtual FPM subspecialty interactive review courses in Charlotte, NC
26th - Applications available for AOBOG Spring 2021 Primary Written Exam
30th - Royal College exam results posted
Test Taking Tip
Written Exam Candidates
Since ABOG no longer reports your score for the written board exam, unfortunately, the only resource to gauge your performance is the CREOG in-service-training exam. Anyone, not just residents, can take the exam, and is STRONGLY advised for those who are repeating their board exam. Don't worry... the results come only to you. However, the one page application and $120 examination fee is due November 9th. Either email Darya Valantsevich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 202-863-2548 to arrange this and choose your testing center.
Read More Test Taking Tips Online