Why choose our Virtual April Written Board Prep Course?
- Condensed focused lectures on high-yield topics
- CQRPE test-taking methodology
- Additional written questions in an exam environment
- Facilitated and interactive breakout sessions with your colleagues
- Course Binder and Test Topics Manual included
- 44 hrs of AMA PRA Category I credit hours available
Test Taking Skills Online
Our Online Taking Skills Course will give you an evidence-based proven methodology. Adopting this technique improves CREOG scores an average of 1 standard deviation! This may be just what you need to boost you over to a pass for your board exam. (Discounts available for residents.)
St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick was not Irish. He was actually from Wales.
- The first St. Patrick's Day parade took place in New York City in 1760.
- Wear blue on St. Patrick's Day. The color is most often associated with St. Patrick. St. Patrick's blue was consisted symbolic of Ireland for many centuries and is still the Irish Presidential standard. Green was considered unlucky.
- The traditional meal of corned beef and cabbage has nothing to do with corn. Instead in the process of curing beef, large grains of salt is used also known as "corns."
Written & Oral exam
Preparing for your AOBOG exam? A couple of ABC top sellers to ensure you are ready for the big day:
- Written Question Manuals - Approximately 1,000 questions, answers & references
- Practice Exam - 250 computer based questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- Course Recordings - Did you know our syllabus is highlighted with each Core Topic?
- Oral Exam Webinar Archives - Twelve one hour webinar sessions covering high yield topics.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:March:
1st - AOBOG Fall 2021 Primary oral exam & Subspecialty exam application now available online
12th - AOBOG Spring 2021 Primary written application deadline without late fee
14th - Daylight savings begins
17th - St. Patrick's Day
8th - 9th - Royal College written exam
11th - AOBOG Spring 2021 Primary written final application deadline with late fee
12th - 14th - ABOG REI oral exam
12th - 15th - ABOG MFM oral exam
13th - ABC's virtual case list workshop
14th - 18th - ABC's virtual 5-day review course
19th - 21st - ABOG FPMRS oral exam
26th - May 1st - AOBOG Spring primary written exam - Pearson Vue Centers
30th - Royal College Spring 2022 assessment deadline
Matthew Allred, DO
Dr. Matthew Allred was born and raised in Bountiful, Utah and is now a general practitioner in Rexburg, Idaho. He and his wife Chrissy have four awesome children who keep them very active. Dr. Allred attended undergraduate at the University of Utah, medical school at Des Moines University School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. In his spare time, he enjoys exercising, snowboarding, Halloween, chalk art, melted crayon art and music. He always strives to laugh and enjoy new things while enjoying life.
Currently, Dr. Allred is an Assistant Professor of Women’s Health at Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine and is also an editor for a medical satire blog called GomerBlog.
In the field of medicine, he strives to help women with Endometriosis, PCOS, Painful Bladder Syndrome and Weight Loss/Management. He is always "looking for a new angle" while providing quality patient care.