Test Taking Skills Online
Our Online Taking Skills Course will give you an evidence-based proven methodology. Adopting this technique improves CREOG scores an average of 1 standard deviation! This may be just what you need to boost you over to a pass for your board exam. (Discounts available for residents.)
St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick was not Irish. He was actually from Wales.
- The first St. Patrick's Day parade took place in New York City in 1760.
- Wear blue on St. Patrick's Day. The color is most often associated with St. Patrick. St. Patrick's blue was consisted symbolic of Ireland for many centuries and is still the Irish Presidential standard. Green was considered unlucky.
- The traditional meal of corned beef and cabbage has nothing to do with corn. Instead in the process of curing beef, large grains of salt is used also known as "corns."
Test Taking Technique:
By Dr. Krishna Das, ABC Course Founder
ABOG set a precedent with the 2010 exam by not relinquishing the board exam scores, so candidates received only a pass or fail grade. Thus, the only parameter to gauge or predict Board exam performance is the CREOG in-service-training exam. This month, you received your CREOG results. This report has two pieces of helpful information. One is your raw score. In the past there was little incentive to correlate board and CREOG performance, so there are only a few studies. However, we believe a score of 200 or more predicts passing your boards. If you didn’t’ score this minimum of 200, you must get crackin’.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:
1st - AOBOG Fall 2020 Primary oral exam & Subspecialty oral exam application now available online. Fee $3,275
4th - 2nd series MFM Webinar begins at 8 PM EST
5th - 2nd series REI Webinar begins at 9 PM EST
5th - 2nd series FPMRS webinar begins at 9 PM EST
29th - Late application deadline for the 2020 AOBOG primary written exam. Fee $1527
29th - April 3- ABC at ACOOG Conference - come visit us!
31th - ABC Case List Workshop - Charlotte, NC
1st - 5th - ABC's 5-day review course - Charlotte, NC
3rd - Last day to apply for ABOG 2020 Oral exam without a late fee. Fee $840
13th - 18th - AOBOG Spring primary written exam - Pearson VUE centers
24th-25th - AOBOG Spring primary oral & subspecialists oral board exam - Chicago, IL
27th - 30th - ABOG 2020 Subspecialty Certifying Exam - Dallas, TX
28th-29th - Royal College Spring Written Exam
30th - Royal College spring 2021 assessment deadline
Matthew Allred, DO
Dr. Matthew Allred was born and raised in Bountiful, Utah and is now a general practitioner in Rexburg, Idaho. He and his wife Chrissy have four awesome children who keep them very active. Dr. Allred attended undergraduate at the University of Utah, medical school at Des Moines University School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. In his spare time, he enjoys exercising, snowboarding, Halloween, chalk art, melted crayon art and music. He always strives to laugh and enjoy new things while enjoying life.
Currently, Dr. Allred is an Assistant Professor of Women’s Health at Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine and is also an editor for a medical satire blog called GomerBlog.
In the field of medicine, he strives to help women with Endometriosis, PCOS, Painful Bladder Syndrome and Weight Loss/Management. He is always "looking for a new angle" while providing quality patient care.
Written & Oral exam
Preparing for your AOBOG exam this April? A couple of top sellers to ensure you are ready for the big day:
- Written Question Manuals - Approximately 1,000 questions, answers & references
- Practice Exam - 250 computer-based questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- Course Recordings - Did you know our syllabus is highlighted with each Core Topic?
- Oral Exam Webinar Archives - Twelve one hour webinar sessions covering high yield topics.