Register for our Subspecialty Webinars starting January and February 2024
FPMRS Certifying Exam Webinar
Begins February 4th
ABC fills the information gap identified by FPMRS subspecialists frustrated with their oral exam prep deficiency. ABC's course director, Dr. Amos Adelowo, has assembled a dynamic team to help you prepare and pass your subspecialty certifying exam.
- Thursday and Sunday evenings
- Twelve 1-hour high-yield webcasts
- Attend live for one or all sessions or learn on your own time by accessing the archives.
- Structured cases format to practice articulation and receive feedback from faculty.
REI Certifying Exam Webinar
Begins January 28th
This webinar is the first in the country designed to help you prepare for and pass your REI oral board exam. The topics are taken directly from the ABOG/ASRM learning objectives and reviewed in twice-weekly 1 hour sessions. In less than three months, we will cover the following topics:
- Thursday and Sunday evenings
- Female and Male Infertility
- Fertility Treatment
- Lab Techniques
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Precocious Puberty
- Hormone Therapy / Menopause
- Pelvic Pain
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Study Design and Statistical Methods – Oral Exam Strategies
MFM Certifying Exam Webinar
Our FPMRS Virtual Interactive Course is now on SALE - 25% OFF
FPMRS Exam Candidates - January 5-7
ABC offers the most comprehensive nationwide review courses, designed to provide candidates with a deep understanding of the content. Our daily structured case sessions are tailored to equip candidates with practical knowledge and valuable tips on effective communication during the certification exam.
- Course binder
- Oral exam strategy and techniques
- Condensed, focused, targeted lectures - reinforcing but not repeating foundation/basics from fellowship
- Facilitated structured case exercises
- Tips on how to defend your case list
- Up to 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Recordings will be available to candidates up to the April 2024 certifying exam.
Begins late January (Exact date TBD)
They are designed to help you prepare for and pass your MFM certification or oral board exam. A minimum of four structured case scenarios will be reviewed, with candidates answering through a mock oral exam experience. The topics chosen reflect high-yield clinical themes taken directly from the ABOG/ACGME learning objectives. The following subjects will be covered:
- Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Design a Study Workshop: Tips and Strategies
- Cerclage and Cervical Length
- How to Read a Pedigree
- Cardiac Disease
- Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Cell-free DNA screening and Microarray
- Expansion Repeat Conditions
- Fetal Growth Restriction
- Non-obstetric surgery in Pregnancy
- Respiratory Failure
Case List Tip
For FPMRS subspecialists
Here are some tips for creating an easy-to-navigate case list for you and the examiners.
1. Be consistent: if you list that you did a mid-urethral sling, specify that for every case that you did. Adding detail such as the type of sling is fine if you are comfortable defending your choice in a clinical way, but if defending sling type is anxiety-provoking, it is best to leave the details off and just make it generic "midurethral sling"
2. Be organized: Organize your surgical cases by chief complaint categories: prolapse, incontinence, pain, and other topics. Be consistent in your descriptions of chief complaint, therapy initiated, and outcomes. For office cases, organize them by category as well and ensure that you are able to defend things that may not be exactly by the book.
From everyone at ABC!
Wishing you the joy of family, the happiness of friends, and the love of the holiday season.
Upcoming Deadlines, Events, Dates:
1st - 3rd - ABC's REI Subspecialty Virtual Review Course
4th - 7th - ABOG Specialty Certifying Exam Week 4
15th - ABOG MOC Assignment due
3rd - ABOG 2024 Specialty and Subspecialty Qualifying Exam Application period begins
5th - 7th - ABC's FPMRS Subspecialty Virtual Review Course
28th - REI Certifying Exam Webinar begins