Still looking for more written questions? No problem! As a matter of fact, we have so many exam focused written questions that we have organized them into six manuals like PROLOGs: OB, Gynecology & Surgery, REI, Gynecologic Oncology, Office & Primary Care and FPMRS. Unlike most resources, each manual has a Table of Contents for easy reference to help you beeline to questions on a particular topic. Furthermore, each manual is divided into two sections: the first contains the questions only, and the second has the questions & answers with narrative explanations and supporting references. One of the components of the evidence-based CQRPE test taking methodology is making a prediction of the answer. The one-liner question format will reinforce key concepts, as well as facilitate mastery of the CQRPE method. Additionally, this one-liner, fill-in-the-blank format is now a component of both the AOBOG oral exam and the Royal Canadian written exam.
Altogether, there are over 1000 questions - at half the cost of PROLOGs!
- OB - 149 questions $ 75.00
- Gynecology & Surgery - 115 questions $ 75.00
- REI - 134 questions $75.00
- Office & Primary Care - 174 questions $ 75.00
- Gynecologic Oncology - 127 questions $75.00
- FPMRS - 486 questions that cover the full scope of exam topics, whether you are preparing for your general exam or subspecialty written exam $ 250.00
- Individually priced at $625 - purchase all six as a compilation and save $62.50