Confidently tackle the Structured Cases portion of your OSCE oral exam. In only four hours, this workshop consists of some quick didactics on exam format and strategy.
- Four hour workshop
- Binder includes lecture notes, hard copy of each case with questions and corresponding answer sheets
- CD includes 16 cases with powerpoints with questions only and with questions & answers
- Covers OB, GYN, Office GYN, REI, Primary Care, Perioperative Management, and Oncology
- Practice by yourself or with a mock examiner
- Workshop held during 5 day review course
The majority of the time is on individual and partner exercises practicing 8 cases on OB, GYN, Office GYN, REI, Primary Care, Perioperative Management and Oncology. You walk away with a CD of those cases presented in the workshop plus 8 more to continue to practice at home.
"I gained confidence and found weak areas to improve on before the exam. The review of case in the format of the mock oral exam was extremely helpful."
"It was initially annoying and distracting with the clock ticking down, but I totally understand the pacing now. I'm so much better prepared and glad I don't have to walk in cold for the real thing."
"Thinking through the cases and practicing with my colleagues gave me experience and built up my confidence. It was so helpful to then review the cases as a group to see the varied approaches and answers.”