Archives are only available to 2020 FPMRS Oral Exam candidates and will be accessible until the week before the ABOG November 16-19 exam.
Twelve 1-hour sessions covering ABOG/ACGME learning objectives in structured cases format.. Topics:
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary tract symptoms: OAB, Nocturia, Voiding Dysfunction, Urinary Retention
- Urinary tract disorders: Fistulae, Diverticula, Infections
- Anorectal Disorders: Defecatory Dysfunction, Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Floor & Sexual Dysfunction
- Study Design and Statistical Methods
- Oral Examination Tips & Strategies
Archives include recordings and presentation files (for viewing purposes only).