A mock oral exam simulates your ABOG REI oral board exam. Most will need at least three mock oral exams as they scale that exponential learning curve to reach a comfortable level of readiness for the test.
- A private mock oral exam is conducted by an ABC faculty member of your choice.
- These one-on-one, half-hour private sessions are conducted via telephone.
- Your mock session can be recorded for later review.
- ABC faculty consists of fellowship-trained, board certified REI practitioners.
- We offer mock orals on structured cases and both your case list or thesis
- Each 45-minute session includes a 30-minute exam followed by 15 minutes of review and feedback to the candidate.
ALL of the ABC mock oral examiners are PRACTITIONERS with active clinical practices. We encourage you to seek out mock oral exams at home--with your colleagues, retired partners, specialists to whom you refer, etc. They won't charge you a dime. Quantity is good. However, remember their only experience with an exam was their own! At some point, you will realize. . . “Don't try this at home”. You need an examiner experienced in testing AND one who knows the latest exam trends.