A mock oral exam simulates your ABOG MFM oral board exam. Most will need at least three mock oral exams as they scale that exponential learning curve to reach a comfortable level of readiness for the test.
- A private mock oral exam is conducted by an ABC faculty member of your choice
- These one-on-one, half-hour private sessions are conducted via telephone
- Your mock session can be recorded for later review
- We offer mock orals on structured cases and both your case list or thesis
- ABC faculty consists of fellowship-trained, board certified MFM practitioners
ALL of the ABC mock oral examiners are PRACTITIONERS with active clinical practices. We encourage you to seek out mock oral exams at home--with your colleagues, retired partners, specialists to whom you refer, etc. They won't charge you a dime. Quantity is good. However, remember their only experience with an exam was their own! At some point you will realize. . . “Don't try this at home”. You need an examiner experienced in testing AND one who knows the latest exam trends.