Interactive Written Board Prep Course for ABOG Qualifying Exam - August
Chose from one of our Hybrid Options
ABC utilizes e-learning tools and strategies to appeal and meet the needs of all adult learners preparing for their OB/GYN board exam. You now have the option to select your own personalized learning pathway – either live in-person or live-remote. In-person attendees are provided the opportunity for additional discussion and a social environment for an optimal breakout session experience. Live-remote learners can still be engaged by asking questions of lecturing faculty and participating in the daily interactive sessions.
All candidates will receive:
- High-yield, exam-focused lectures including OB, ONC, Urogyn, Primary Care, Periop, OFC GYN and REI topics.
- Interactive sessions:
- Daily breakouts, both on-site and off-site, led by faculty
- Your retention will be tested by topic-specific questions, practicing our CQRPE written test-taking methodology and participating in a facilitated review of the answers.
- Dedicated evening session for qualifying exam candidates - Although the major emphasis of the lecture is on strategies for taking a written test, we also walk through the format and content of the qualifying or written board exam. In addition, you will be given a system for analyzing your performance and predicting your results
- Knowledge capsules - Upon registration, you will gain access to additional lectures which you can watch at your leisure.
- Added bonus! The entire 5 days will be recorded. Recordings will be available to all attendees for 3 months after the course.
- Up to 42.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available.
- Note: We encourage early registration so your materials are received in a timely manner. An administrative fee of $150 will be added to your registration after August 1st.
To maximize our time together, ABC will provide you with 7+ hours of online lectures to view prior to arriving at our course. Interactive afternoon sessions will include questions on these lectures to test your retention and offers the opportunity for review.
Choose from one of our hybrid options (Live in Asheville, NC or Remote via WebEx):
Comprehensive Package - Interactive Prep Course, Written Test Taking Skills Online Course, 1 yr subscription to Written Questions Online (WQO) & Practice Exam, $2,448.00 (Save $222.00)
- Premium Package - Interactive Prep Course, Written Test Taking Skills Online Course & 1 yr subscription to Written Questions Online (WQO) - $2,272.50 (Save $202.50)
- Combo Package - Interactive Prep Course & Written Test Taking Skills Online Course - $1,822.50 (Save $202.50)
- Interactive Prep Course - $1,700
Packages cannot be combined with other discounts (see discount tab above)
Written Questions Online: Most written exam candidates want questions, questions, questions. No problem! As a matter of fact, we have so many exam-focused written questions, that we have organized them into seven manuals like PROLOGs: OB, Gynecology & Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, REI, Office & Primary Care, FPMRS & Ethics. Practice with questions and receive your answers with narrative explanation and supporting reference. Altogether there are close to 1400 questions at half the cost of PROLOGs!
Practice Exam: Our “Practice OB/GYN Board Exam” is composed of 250 questions with an allotted time of 60 seconds per question. We recommend taking this exam at least two weeks ahead of your “actual event”. This will allow you sufficient time to tweak your studies with a specific focus. You can choose from two format options: 1) Test Mode: Once you have completed all of the questions within each topic, you can click on the results tab to view or download the report which provides you with the answers. 2) Practice Mode: After each question, the correct answer is also followed by a brief narrative explanation of the answer content and supporting reference. This will not only provide answers but can serve as an important study tool for the content and concept being tested.
Discounts – only applies to 5-day stand-alone course
ABC offers a 10% discount ($170 savings) to qualifying registrants purchasing this 5-day board prep course priced at $1,700.
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend (to receive the friend discount both registrations must be received within 48 hrs)
Use Coupon Code: 1WrittenAUG23 in your shopping cart.
Faculty - 2023
"The other chief resident and I are recommending this course to our junior residents for preparation for the written osteopathic boards. The only issue is that we have a limited budget for our medical education conferences. Regardless of this, we both felt that it was WELL worth every penny. There are cheaper, more local courses, but our senior residents felt that they were a waste of time. I intend to come back before my oral boards in two years." -- RC."
"Your faculty's passion for both teaching and their field was infectious and made learning fun again" -- ES
"It was so refreshing to hear lectures by clinicians for clinicians. It is amazing how much material you can cover when the lecture is not ladened with the speaker's research and ego. I appreciate your faculty sticking to the ACOG guidelines and their no-nonsense and practical
"Thanks so much. The course was more than helpful. It's just a matter of studying hard and staying focused. Thanks once again." - LP
"Dr. Das’ personal interest in the success of participants is evident & encouraging."
"This was an extraordinary course! It was amazing to see all of the high yield topics of OB/GYN consolidated into 5 days of a ”boot camp” and walk away feeling empowered and enlightened. I feel as though I have gained the skills and tools needed to effectively take my boards and pass! Thank you so much for the opportunity. I truly appreciate all of the dedicated staff and lecturers that are associated with this course.review." -- EO