A well-constructed case list makes ALL the difference when you're defending it. Nothing takes the place of doing it right the first time.
- The time it takes to review a case list is dependent upon the types and complexity of cases, not the number of them. We charge only for the time needed to review your list. Thus, if you have minimal corrections, you are only charged for the time spent on your case list
- You receive a recorded review of every case on your case list
- We are the only case list reviewers in the country who, after completing your review, talk with you directly to answer questions, clarify case particulars and point out review highlights
- ABC's hourly rate is $450.00
- A deposit of $350.00 is required, plus, when applicable, a late fee
A CCLR prior to submission affords you the luxury to rework your case list and submit a sure-fire pass product that you know you can defend. Send your case list back to us after completion so we can review every case for anticipated exam topics. Don't leave anything to chance: clear those landmines prior to submission and walk into your exam with confidence.
February 1st Case List submission:after January 16th, late fee of $200 appliedafter January 23rd, late fee of $400 applied