Case List Review or Case List Mock Oral for ABOG and AOBOG FPMRS Oral Exam
Prior to submission:
Case List Review - $1,200
A succinct and well thought out case list will ensure a good first impression. Our case list reviews are a comprehensive review of each of your case lists prior to submitting to ABOG. ABC faculty will assess your lists for content, formatting, and readability. You will receive a voice recording of the faculty’s comments and suggested revisions. If your case list is exceptionally complex and the review is going to exceed the 3 hrs of time allotted then faculty will notify ABC staff before proceeding further. Staff will contact the candidate for approval of additional time and cost at $400 hr.
Late Fees for Case List Reviews
- February 1st Case List submission: after January 18th, a late fee of $200 applied
45-Minute Case List Mock Oral - $350
Being able to elegantly discuss your cases can be challenging no matter how much studying you have done. This is your chance to practice verbalizing your knowledge. Our experienced mock oral examiners will simulate your actual oral exam by asking questions based on your own case lists and provide valuable feedback on performance. The 45-minute mock oral is only conducted on one of your case lists.
- Your case list is assigned and reviewed on a first come – first serve basis and can typically be turned around in approximately one week
- A late fee of $200 will be charged if your case list is not received by ABC before the late fee deadline
- The faculty will contact the candidate to schedule a date and time for the mock oral. Choose from telephone or Zoom format
- The candidate will be asked questions for approximately 35-40 minutes and the remainder of the time will be used to give feedback