What do you think of the new lingo, "Osteopathic Continuous Certification (OCC)?" Same face, new name for the recertification AOBOG written exam. ABC provides:
- Five full days of board exam focused lectures given by WOW! faculty
- Personalized 1000+ page course binder containing the faculty's handouts
- Evening exam strategy sessions
- Lectures grouped by topics with freedom to pick and choose which to attend each day
- Purchase our combo package which includes Review Course and set of Written Questions Manuals and save $220!
Traditionally the OCC exam is a walk-in-the-park for generalists. Our review course will give you all you need to pass with confidence. We even have a session reviewing the topics that AOBOG specifically lists as exam topics. If you're a great clinician, but a lousy written exam taker, you may want to consider our test taking skills workshop. You might as well turn lemons into lemonade, because you get to do this every six years for the rest of your career.
Discounts – only applies to this 5-day stand-alone course
ABC offers discounts to qualifying registrants purchasing this 5-day board prep course priced at $1,600. Each of the following qualify for a 10% discount and you may combine up to two discounts.
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend
If you qualify for 10% discount ($160 savings) use Coupon Code: 1MOC_OCCSEP17 in your shopping cart
If you qualify for an additional 10% discount ($304 savings) use Coupon Code: 2MOC_OCCSEP17 in your shopping cart
View Video Samples from the review course
Jointly Provided By:
Credit Designation: The Mountain Area Health Education Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 44 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
"Dizzyingly comprehensive, I feel we put each of the ten core topics under the microscope."
"The conference was awesome. I've never attended a course that was so Board-specific!"
“The course has given me new direction, new knowledge and refreshed old knowledge.”
"I found the ABC course very helpful as an update and summary for my studying. It helped me to recognize my strengths and identify deficiencies to guide my review. The course met my goals. All the questions that I had at that time were answered."