ABOG Oral Exam Candidates:
AOBOG Oral Exam, ABOG and AOBOG Written Exam Candidate Candidates and those coming for a review:
ABOG Oral Exam Schedule
AOBOG Oral Exam Schedule
Written Exam Schedule for ABOG and AOBOG
Review, Recertification, OCC & MOC Schedule
For complete instructions, please download and review the 'Participating in ABC’s Web-Based Interactive Course with JoinMe' instructional manual well ahead of March 31 or April 1st, 2020.
PREPARING FOR THE COURSE:
1. Ensure you know the name and phone number of the Organizer that is handling each day’s lectures, in case you need assistance. This information can be found below.
2. Having headphones with a built-in microphone is best for attendance regardless of the device used. This ensures the sound from your device does not cause an echo. (It is best to test these headphones prior to the web-based lectures to make sure they are in working order.)
3. Want to join us for a test run? We are offering the follow times:
JOINING THE WEB-BASED INTERACTIVE COURSE:
There are multiple ways to join the webinar for your convenience. Here is information on joining from multiple devices:
FROM A COMPUTER - MAC OR PC:
1. Open any browser that has flash.
2. Go to join.me/americasboardreview
3. Once the page has loaded, you will see a field in which to type your name. Please enter both the first and last name you wish to display to the lecturers.
4. Click the 'Knock to Join' button so that the Organizer knows you are ready to be approved to enter. Please note: the web-based lectures will not be unlocked until 10 minutes prior to the start time.
5. Upon joining the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required. (If you prefer to hold the phone while you watch and use the phone’s audio, choose call by phone instead.)
FROM AN iPHONE or iPAD:
1. Download the free join.me app from the App Store.
2. On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter the meeting code: americasboardreview.
3. Tap the join button.
4. Once the page has loaded, you will see a field in which to type your name. Please enter both the first and last name you wish to display to the presenters.
5. Click the 'Knock to Join' button so that the Organizer knows you are ready to be approved to enter. Please note: the webinar will not be unlocked until 5 minutes prior to the start time.
You will not be muted when you join. It is important that you MUTE as soon as you connect and stay muted unless the presenter requests for you to unmute. The presenter cannot control your microphone, so please pay close attention to whether or not you are muted. If you are using a phone, please use * 6 to mute and unmute yourself (toggle on/off).
To receive credit hours for attending our course, MAHEC's attestation form (included in your course binder) must be completed and returned NLT April 10th to Gloria Filebark in the ABC office. Approximately 3-4 weeks after the review course you will receive an email from MAHEC (Mountain Area Health Education Center). For your reference, information on obtaining CME hrs are located below:
MAHEC CME ACCREDITATION AND CREDIT STATEMENT
Information on obtaining CME Credit Hours.
If after 4 weeks you do not receive the email from MAHEC or if you have any questions about CME, please contact Gloria Filebark, ABC's CME Coordinator at email@example.com.
All course registrants are assigned to Homework Lectures and are encouraged to view them prior to the first day of live lectures. Click here for a direct link to the videos :
In addition to Homework Lectures this includes the following products and services:
ABC embraces and encourages networking with your colleagues. No one knows better what you're going through than your peers. Therefore, we would like to include you in our Peer Review Network for the review course. The roster of each attendee will include name and email. Please contact Jennifer Hastings by April 27th if you do not wish to be included.
Have you ever scored less than 200 on your CREOGs? If so, you could be in danger of failing your written board exam. The greatest success stories come from registrants who take advantage of our live course plus the Test Taking Skills Course Online. The Online Skills course teaches you how to take a test and when you arrive at our live Interactive Course you will implement these new methods in daily faculty facilitated sessions.
Your binder will be sent via USPS. Once it is shipped you will be sent a tracking number. Please let us know if do not receive after 3 days.
Also, we have contents of the course binder available to purchase on a flash drive. The cost of the flash drive is $45 and will contain both a pdf and word document file. We have provided a link to the thumb drive product page if you would like to purchase online. Orders will not be taken after March 20th to ensure we ship with your printed binder.
|Amos Adelowo||ABC Course Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Krishna Das||ABC Founderemail@example.com|
|Jennifer Hastings||Marketing Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melissa Krauss||Telephone Mock Oralsemail@example.com|
|Kelly Friesen||Hotel Logistics & Dallas Mocks|
|Gloria Filebark||CME Coord/Dir of Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angela Hare||Logistics & MFM Servicesemail@example.com|