Residency Directors love our Written Questions Manuals. When you need questions for your residents, we provide you with over 1000 questions organized into six manuals like PROLOGs: OB, Gynecology & Surgery, REI, Gynecologic Oncology, Office & Primary Care and FPMRS. Unlike most resources, each manual has a Table of Contents for easy reference to direct you to questions on a particular topic. This organization makes it wonderfully efficient for you to find the questions you need to test your residents on specific topics.
Each manual is divided into two sections: the first contains the questions only, and the second has the questions & the answers, with narrative explanations and supporting references. One of the components of the evidence-based CQRPE test taking methodology is making a prediction of the answer. We have added a one-liner question section to each manual, found following the multiple choice questions, which will reinforce key concepts, as well as facilitate mastery of the CQRPE method. Additionally, this one-liner, fill-in-the-blank format is now a component of both the AOBOG oral exam and the Royal Canadian written exam.
Altogether, there are over 1000 questions - at half the cost of PROLOGs!
- OB - 297 questions $ 75.00
- Gynecology & Surgery - 211 questions $ 75.00
- REI - 229 questions $75.00
- Office & Primary Care - 252 questions $ 75.00
- Gynecologic Oncology - 139 questions $75.00
- FPMRS - 542 questions that cover the full scope of exam topics, whether you are preparing for your general exam or subspecialty written exam $ 250.00
- Individually priced at $625 - purchase all six as a compilation and save $62.50
- Available online too!
- Ethics Manual - a welcome addition to our subject-specific WQMs. Unique to the industry is the ONLY source limited to Ethics Questions only - 50 questions $40