REI Interactive Board Review Course for ABOG or AOBOG Subspecialty Oral Exam
ABC’s REI Course Director, Dr. Nicole Kummer, has created an innovative and integrated online program to prepare you for your ABOG subspecialty oral exam. We will help you master the topics that are key to success on the oral exam. Each day we will tackle clinical REI topics such as amenorrhea, pubertal delay, and pregnancy loss, as well as challenging topics such as reproductive genetics and endocrinology of pregnancy. Additionally, we will proved a concise review of statistical methods and study design to help you in your thesis defense. This unique course will utilize didactic lectures, structured cases, mock orals, and tips from the experts on case list preparation all designed to keep you engaged and to mimic your actual exam. The format is carefully designed for post-fellowship REIs preparing for their oral exam and promises to be focused, productive, non-adversarial and fun, and all from the comfort of your own home.
- 3-day virtual review course – December 2-4, 2022
- Condensed, focused, targeted lectures - reinforcing but not repeating foundation/basics from fellowship
- Focus on high yield topics
- Interactive, facilitated discussion of structured cases
- Peer-to-peer and mentor-to-student active and engaged learning
- Click here to view a snapshot of the schedule
- Providing up to 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™
- Entire course will be archived and available for your review up until your 2023 exam date
- Purchase with full 2023 Oral Exam Webinar series and save 10% ($127.50) on webinar
Note: We encourage early registration so your materials are received in a timely manner. An administrative fee of $150 will be added to your registration after November 16th
ABC offers discounts to qualifying registrants purchasing this 3-day interactive board course priced at $2,250. Each of the following qualify for a 10% discount and you may combine up to two discounts.
- Resident or Fellow in training
- Military (either active duty or reserve component)
- Foreign Missionary
- Previous attendee (to one of our review courses)
- Sign up with a friend (To receive the friend discount both registrations must be received within 48 hrs)
If you qualify for 10% discount ($190 savings) use Coupon Code: 1REIDEC22 in your shopping cart
If you qualify for an additional 10% discount ($171 savings) Please contact ABC staff.
“Dr. Foyouzi's lecture was very informative and very relevant for the exam and clinical practice " - DI
“I like Dr. Kummer's pace and the way she emphasizes topics or areas that she believes are important." - LC
"This is the best REI genetics review that I have heard so far." - MT
"Very clear - I like the acronyms and blueprints to help you remember ." - AG