Archives are only available to 2020 MFM Oral Exam candidates and will be accessible until the week before the ABOG November 16-19 exam.
Twelve 1-hour sessions covering ABOG/ACGME learning objectives in structured cases format.. Topics:
- Design a Study Workshop: Tips and Strategies
- Cerclage and Cervical Length
- How to Read a Pedigree
- Cardiac Disease
- Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Cell-free DNA screening and Microarray
- Expansion Repeat Conditions
- Fetal Growth Restriction
- Non-obstetric surgery in Pregnancy
- Respiratory Failure
These sessions were recorded during the 3 series webinar (February-March). Archives include recordings and presentation files (for viewing purposes only).